Monday, August 17, 2009

Roomie Weekend in the Northwest

I enjoyed an amazing weekend in the Northwest with my dearest friends - the "roomies". Carrie, Christine, and I flew to Portland to meet up with Anna and then travel north to WA to stay at Anna's aunt and uncle's house on Whidbey Island. We celebrated my birthday with a great dinner in Seattle and then spent the rest of the weekend wandering, meandering, browsing, and doing many other "ings" we just don't get to do with kids in tow. The time together was a blessing and as usual, we laughed until it hurt and chatted about everything and then some. I am blessed beyond belief by these women!!



Some beauties from the Portland Rose Garden


The pier in Coupeville - the adorable town where Anna's aunt and uncle live


Flowers in Coupeville


On the ferry to Friday Harbor, San Juan Island - we spent the day on the island and had so much fun!



Christine, Carrie and I on the Deception Pass Bridge on Whidbey Island


View from the bridge


Classic scene from Seattle


Dinner at a cute little place in Pike Place Market, Seattle







No comments: