Monday, March 9, 2009

Trip to California

We returned a few days ago from a fabulous week in California! We visited family, spent 3 days at Disneyland Resort (see photos in next post), enjoyed a couple of beach days, and celebrated Madeline's 4th birthday. Jon's parents drove over from their winter place in AZ and joined us for one day at Disneyland and then we went with my parents on another day. The day in between was spent at CA Adventure (the other Disney theme park) with just the adult Meyers - Maddie and Brogan went to the beach with my mom and dad. After all the birthday madness, my grandparents came to visit (from AZ) and spend time with the kids. We went to Irvine Regional Park to ride the train, feed the ducks, ride ponies, and visit the little zoo there. It was a blast!


Maddie, Brogan (quite grumpy at the time!), Great Grandpa and Grandma Tait


Brogan's first pony ride - his trusty steed was named Rocky

Train ride with Grandma and Grandpa

Maddie and Daddy at Newport Beach

Brogan at Newport Beach

The birthday girl!

2 comments:

MegSteph said...

Um - hilarious pic of B all grumpster during the photo shoot!

Goodworth Family said...

Man I love those faces (not the cinderella ladies but your sweet children) Maddie's face kills me it is so sweet and I just get sad with I see Brogan only because I want to know him better.